International Women in Science Conference
During the conference, there will be an exhibition forum for initiatives that support and encourage women in SET. The exhibition is intended to serve as a Bazaar for the exchange of good practice and ideas.
The Bazaar will be open throughout the meeting, acting as an ideal location for coffee breaks and dinner to promote discussion and networking.
- Aristotle University
- Center of Excellence Women and Science
- Christiane Nüsslein-Volhard-Stiftung
- Co-Action Publishing
- CSIC and AMIT
- Daphne Jackson Trust
- DFG - German Research Foundation
- Donne e Scienza
- EPWS - European Platform of Women Scientists
- ELSO - European Life Scientist Organization
- ETH Zürich
- Helmholtz Association
- Karolinska Institutet
- L'Oréal – "For Women in Science"
- Marie Curie Fellowship Association
- Mentoring and Training
- Robert Bosch Stiftung
- Royal Society
- Science Foundation Ireland
- Swiss National Science Foundation - Marie Heim-Vögtlin Subsidies
- Wellcome Trust